Monday, February 26, 2007

If Christ were here now, there is one thing He would not be - a Christian.


The following statement is a quote by Mark Twain:

"If Christ were here now, there is one thing he would not be - a Christian."

Now, I will be the first to admit that I don't know what context it was that this was written, other than that it was in one of his personal notebooks. But here's the deal: I want you to tell me your thoughts/feelings about this quote. Do you agree? Do you disagree? Why or why not? How does it make you feel? What does it mean/say to you? This blog will be a little backwards, because I am going to refrain from sharing my thoughts until after I've had a few responses and you have had ample opportunity to share your opinion. Alright, the mic is hot and the floor is open...

No comments: